[clug] RE: unix2dos automatic convertion

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Apr 2 22:41:37 GMT 2004

Souza, Clovis wrote:

>>I'm looking for a way for automatic unix2dos conversion of our  SAMBA
>>shared Solaris 8.0   files.txt,
>>and I don't know where mail list to ask for.
>>I already use the unix2dos versions of NT/W2K and Solaris 8.0  but it
>>needs manual command unix2dos to be issued.

You've emailed the Canberra Linux User's Group (among many others it
would appear). I would be mildly surprised if we can help you much with
Samba on Solaris.

You've also mailed lists which can be more helpful on this issue, so
I'll refrain from commenting further. Perhaps some of the more
appropriate lists will be able to offer assistance.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"