[clug] help with install please

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Sep 30 08:32:09 EST 2003

On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 06:43 , Matthew Hawkins wrote:
> ... never install Microsoft Windows.  That also has the amazing
> side-effect of pre-emptively preventing a whole ****load of other
> problems too.

IMHO, the biggest problem that is solved by running Linux instead of
Windows is the penchant that some people have for wasting their lives
playing computer games.

My name is Alex, and I'm a games addict! I used to play games every
available moment: my personal life and work came second and suffered.
Now I just waste my life trying to make unix/Linux software work ;)

Alex