[clug] SPAM

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Tue May 6 14:55:14 EST 2003

On  6 May 2003, Rob Weir <rweir at ertius.org> wrote:

> Which version are you running?  2.50 was a rather large improvement over
> previous versions, especially if someone can sit around and train it a
> bit with some spam and ham.

We are not using SpamAssassin at the moment, just bogofilter, some
conservative blacklists, and a few local rules.

What I would really like is good integration of these tools with
Mailman, so that suspicious messages can be efficiently disposed of.

Bogofilter is conceptually good but the presentation is a bit sloppy
-- a few problems with e.g. incorrect option parsing annoyed me when
installing it.

--
Martin