[clug] SPAM

Rob Weir rweir at ertius.org
Tue May 6 14:42:35 EST 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 09:37:23AM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> On  5 May 2003, Steven Hanley <sjh at wibble.net> wrote:
> > I wonder if we should instead ask Tim or Martin to look into
> > filtering the list through something like that,
>
> We already filter out about 20 spams per day, per list.  :-)  It's not a
> matter of turning on filtering, rather of fine tuning it.  I agree
> that at the moment it's a bit too loose.

Which version are you running?  2.50 was a rather large improvement over
previous versions, especially if someone can sit around and train it a
bit with some spam and ham.

--
Rob Weir <rweir at ertius.org>                              http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?