[clug] Re: Open Source promo stall

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 25 17:01:18 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 19:47, Paul Bryan wrote:
> They have "Powered By Linux" case badges for around $1, so that might be a bit more realistic.

Yeah I think I suggested that right at the beginning. It's a good idea
to have those badges at a computer fair for the brand-new cases going
out. But really somebody who doesn't have a copy of Linux isn't going to
want a case badge until a few months later when they've committed to
using it full-time (or even longer if they've got lots of Win-based
games like most fair-goers I suspect).

Darren