[clug] Re: Open Source promo stall

Paul Bryan pa_bryan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 19:47:28 EST 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 05:56:07PM +1000, Darren Freeman wrote:
> Starting to get pricey. If a company wants to help out then great
> though. How expensive is press-on labelling?

Could be a bit pricey. That's where the sponsorship is good I guess...

I wasn't thinking so much about labelling for the CD's (though it sounds good), but bumper stickers and the like. I see everythinglinux have bumper stickers for around $4, so that could get pricey quick. They have "Powered By Linux" case badges for around $1, so that might be a bit more realistic.

> > How about Revolution OS playing continuosly on a PC? I haven't seen it though,
> > it may well bore everyone to death for all I know!
>
> I haven't seen it either, we should hire it for a CLUG one night during
> pizza.

Their site lists screening dates (LinuxSA screened it in May). I don't know if we might need aproval before screening it. I'll keep reading...

Paul.