[clug] pthread coroutines

Simon Burton simon at arrowtheory.com
Tue Jul 8 10:43:50 EST 2003

Ha ha ; LOL :)

I think the next version of portaudio (v19) will support this; it might be the
place to start hacking.

Although, generally speaking, it's not a bad idea to yeild control to the soundcard.

Andrew Olver's solution worked beautifuly; CPU load is minimal.
Sound skips a bit more (those slow gnome terms), but i think
that's just buffer sizes. And I haven't tried Tridge's sched FIFO suggestion;
not prepared to lock my machine.

Anyhoo, portaudio gave me OSX (to run on) which is really neat.

Simon Burton.