[clug] Open Source Legislation

Carl Jackson carl at videohost.com.au
Tue Jul 8 10:21:09 EST 2003

Oh and I forgot, snail mail can be more effective with members - Sen.
Humphries address for that is 62 Northbourne Av, Canberra ACT 2600.  Its
more trouble I know but the impact is more than an email.

Another good option is the Canberra Times letters to the editor page -
you can email your contribution to letters.editor at canberratimes.com.au .
All the local pollies read it, and sometimes others on the hill too.
Canberra Times Rules are "keep it under 250 words, give phone number,
full home address (suburb only published) send from the message field,
not as an attached file"