Windows and Linux Probs

Garrett Rogers hicksrule16 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 03:38:28 EST 2003

Hello,
I am using Linux Mandrake 9.0.  Samba is working fine, I can see my other
Windoews 2000 system fine.  But On the 2k system I can see a workgroup
called Mdrgroup, I am assuming that it is my linux box.  How can I see the
linux box on the 2k system? I also dont know how to share my printer in
linxu.  The pritner is on the linux box and i want to share it with the 2k
system.  Do you have any suggestions.  Thanks.

Garrett Rogers