toshiba laptop battery?

Steven Hanley sjh at wibble.net
Sat Feb 22 23:35:03 EST 2003

All

I am looking for the battery from a "Toshiba Satellite Pro 430CDT"

The battery in one here seems to be dead and we wish to boirrow another one
so we can test this theory (also the computer apparantly will not turn on
with mains power when the batteruy is dead or something.

The battery is "Toshiba Li-ION Battery Pack Model No. PA2487U" would anyone
have one of thses? or know where I may get one?

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view