server linux

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Wed Feb 5 17:01:51 EST 2003

more generally one edits /etc/apt/sources.list

and replaces all references to stable with unstable

then

#apt-get update
#apt-get dist-upgrade

might take a while.

if you're installing from scratch get just the base system
on, THEN upgrade, then run tasksel and set the rest up.

at least thats how i do it.

cheers.

John