[clug] OT: Webone

John newsx1 at bestpond.com
Fri Aug 22 13:27:38 EST 2003

<snip>
> So, what are the options for a WebOne customer who, for more than 24
> months, has received valuable and prompt help to all the dialup
> problems that a geriatric amateur can encounter?  The problems have
> been ironed out and, at present, everything is running unbelievably
> smoothly.  But the helpfulness and patience of the WebOne staff was my
> security blanket.

Well if you are looking for quality support and excellent help desk
staff as well as extremely reliable service, change to Internode.

They offer dial up, ADSL, and other services. Their senior
management take an active interest in what is happening and work
to support their customers. You can see what their customers think
on whirlpool.net.au

I moved to them two months ago and am a very satisfied adsl
customer.

John