[clug] OT: Webone

Felix Karpfen felixk at webone.com.au
Sun Aug 24 07:41:51 EST 2003

* John <newsx1 at bestpond.com> [23.08.03 07:01]:

> Well if you are looking for quality support and excellent help desk
> staff as well as extremely reliable service, change to Internode.
>
> I moved to them two months ago and am a very satisfied adsl
> customer.

Many thanks for the info.  Filed with care.

I have no ADSL aspirations and, despite the just-discussed glitches with
email and DPM (of which I understood next to nothing), everything still
seems to function here - more or less. My ability to connect to the
WebOne Server has deteriorated significantly in the last few days.  Is
it because we are finally getting some rain in Canberra or is the WebOne
Server now sitting somewhere in WA?

But, if I do not find out where else to go until something is badly
broken. it might be a bit too late by then.

Felix
--
Felix Karpfen
felixk at webone.com.au