Perl excitement and Minmei

Jepri jepri at webone.com.au
Thu Sep 26 23:31:41 EST 2002

I'm reposting because I met at least one person tonight who missed the
post because it didn't have 'Perl' in the title.  Perlmongers is a kind
of user group for perl people.  Note that I didn't say 'perl
programmers'.  We welcome those who dabble as well as those who live
it.  It's not as tightly focussed as CLUG, and you're allowed to use
windows.

We don't have any meetings yet, but we will.  I'm hoping alcohol will
be involved at some point, as well as perl.  For the moment, join the
mailing list and I'll let you know.

I was kidding about Minmei