CLUG meeting 28 November 2002

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Nov 25 17:54:17 EST 2002

The November CLUG meeting is next Thursday night
(28 November 2002) at 7pm in room N101, on
the ground floor of the Computer Science and
Information Technology building at the ANU.

As always, don't forget about the pizza, so come
hungry and bring about $6 to cover the cost of
your share if you want some.

See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and
a map.

There are four prospective talks for this month
(we're doing well):
 - theory of proof of correctness (Martin)
 - linux USB input modules (Brad)
 - regexp based firewalling (Dr Michael)
 - docbook intro (Mikal)

I guess we see which ones people find most
interesting on the night, unless people want
to express a preference now.

We also have to decide who to send to LCA next
year, as well as a venue for the Christmas
meeting.

Cheers,
Mikal

PS: Don't forget the AUUG thingie is this
coming Saturday...

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)     UTC +11 hours