DocBook translation [was Surviving in a DOC infested world]

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Nov 6 12:37:14 EST 2002

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Simon Fowler wrote:

> Speaking of Docbook, that'd be a nice topic for a talk at CLUG . . .
> I for one would love to see a simple introduction to it, since I've
> never quite gotten around to reading through the docs it comes with.

I wrote a 300 page book in docbook, and all the reports I write now are
docbooked, so I would be happy to give such a talk. Then again, don't we
already have two talked lined up for this month?

 - Brad's kernel godlikeness
 - Martin's (I think it was him) discussion of formal proof of correctness

And, of course, us all agreeing to send someone to Perth.

How many talks are too many? Can we eat pizza and have a talk at the same
time perhaps?

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)     UTC +10 hours