Surviving in a DOC infested world

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at dreamcraft.com.au
Tue Nov 5 23:12:32 EST 2002

 This is a very odd story you tell me. I have been usinf OpenOffice on
 X86 and PPC with no craching/problems on a large selection of .doc
 files, up to and including those form office XP-SP2

I have openoffice 1.0.1 installed, as a net based install, not a full
install.

 Regards
 Tomasz Ciolek

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek	*
			* 	Everything falls under the law of change;