Linux Conference in Canberra?

Steven Hanley sjh at wibble.net
Sun May 26 10:03:26 EST 2002

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 03:04:28PM +1000, Bolin, Robert wrote:
> Whatever happened to suggestions that CLUG host the linux conference in
> 2004? There was a little discussion about it a while ago, but nothing since,
> and of course I've lost the email address of the guy suggesting it...
>
> Is it progressing? has it been called off as a bad joke? what's going on?

I was the person making the push for having a conference here in 2004, however
pretty much only one other person seemed interested in doing work on the
project. (No one else woould commit at all) thus I had to decide to let it go,
Adelaide or Hobart can have it.

         See You
             Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view