Am I missing something? (ADSL-MASQing)

Neil Symons neil at goldweb.com.au
Tue May 21 11:10:02 EST 2002

I've configure my home Ok, and a Business

However another Business I am helping out cannot seem to Surf Direct nor able to finish downloading their first e-mail when popping on all their Windoze Boxes behind the router.

I'm using Debian and have the pppoe package.

This uses a /etc/ppp/peers/dsl-provider

and the following request

pty "pppoe -I eth1 -T 80"
noipdefault
defaultroute
hide-password
lcp-echo-interval 120
lcp-echo-failure 5
mtu 1412
noauth
persist

I do have ip_forward set to 1 under /proc
and have configured ipchains as appropriate with this 2.2.2r3 release of Debian

I have compared everything I am aware of between the other systems at other locations and I am lost.
Is there anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction as to what I may have forgotten to get this office to

-- Neil