Keyboard lock with USB mouse and XFree86

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Jan 14 21:53:52 EST 2002

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Matthew Gibbins wrote:

>   I seem to have encountered an odd problem. I finally plugged a USB
>   mouse into my box and it works great. It even works with gpm.
>   However, whenever I start X the keyboard locks up though the mouse is
>   fine.

I use a USB mouse and keyboard on my laptop when docked, and have had no
problems (apart from screen blanking which ignores USB as activity). I am
using whatever KDE comes with Redhat 7.1...

Would you like me to mail you my Xconfig file (although it is very
boring)?

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)