Keyboard lock with USB mouse and XFree86

Matthew Gibbins mgibbins at mak.net.au
Mon Jan 14 07:57:29 EST 2002

 Hi,
  I seem to have encountered an odd problem. I finally plugged a USB
  mouse into my box and it works great. It even works with gpm.
  However, whenever I start X the keyboard locks up though the mouse is
  fine.
  Has anybody else encountered a similar problem with USB mouse/PS2
  keyboard?

  Thanks,

  Matt.
--
 I'm not advocating that anyone take up emacs.
 Not even me: at my age, I'd be more likely to try bungee-jumping.