Upgrading my monitor - comments sought

Matthew Hawkins matt at mh.dropbear.id.au
Thu Aug 22 13:46:39 EST 2002

Neil Pickford (neilp at goldweb.com.au) wrote:
> Not many of the vendors at the computer fair are buying at Hymans.

As far as I'm aware, the vendors at the computer fair selling new items
are the ones who have pitched in along with everyone else for a bulk buy
of goods so they're able to sell them cheaper than they can in their own
stores, or the established stores in Canberra.  So it doesn't really
matter who you buy from - all bits came from the same place :)

Those with secondhand items and other stuff different to the rest are
simply folks who paid for a stand at the fair and have brought along
their own stuff.  No idea where that came from.

My dialup box came from Hymans, along with the 17" NEC monitor I use on
my PC.  Pickles auctions are also good, they're a few blocks over.

--
Matt
"So, logically, if she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood, and therefore a witch!"