Upgrading my monitor - comments sought

Andreas Bauer baueran at in.tum.de
Tue Aug 20 08:26:05 EST 2002

> A visit to the latest Computer Fair showed that the following models are
> readily available:
>
>         LG (from Iran?)

It's from Korea.

> In addition, the flavour of the month appears to be "flat monitors"
> which I have yet to explore in greater detail (they are certainly more
> attractive to look at - but do they deliver?) .

I'm using the LG 19" Flatron at home and I'm very pleased with it.  It's
also not that expensive (was: $700; new + USB hub), and certainly _much_
cheaper than the superslim TFT screens.

Thumbs up for the flat LG screens!

Andi.

--
(o_  Andreas Bauer, baueran at in.tum.de, http://home.in.tum.de/baueran/
//\  "Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct,