Upgrading my monitor - comments sought

Neil Pickford neilp at goldweb.com.au
Thu Aug 22 09:29:33 EST 2002

They are just selling ex government equipment.  They have a quality
rating scale A, B, C, D, T, Z.  If you get an A, B or C then you are
usually pretty ok.  They give 1 month warranty for extra $16.
Not many of the vendors at the computer fair are buying at Hymans.

Bear in mind it is an Auction and prices depend on who wants what at
the particular time.  Prices quoted in last E-mail were typical for
last Monday Lunch time.  Next Auction is tonight starting 5 PM.

Cheers
Neil Pickford