PPC linux - console fb troubles

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at goldweb.com.au
Mon Aug 13 11:57:36 EST 2001

Hi all,

I have gotten an iMac going with debian/PPC and MacOS 9 dual boot, thanks to all of you for your help.

However a new problem raqised its ugly head, namely the console drivers.

I have no problems starting the beats in OpenFirmware mode, but how do i go about setting up the FB console?

If I try the ATI Rage 128 console kernel arguments all I get is a blank screen. Any ideas anyone ?

regards
Tomasz Ciolek

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek	*
			* 	Everything falls under the law of change;