[jcifs] Last Access Time and Owner of a File using JCIFS

Matt Munz Matt_Munz at symantec.com
Wed Dec 19 12:18:59 MST 2012

Hi Mike,

  I'm new to the list and I'm unfamiliar with the JCIFS development/release process so my apologies if I'm treading old ground here.

> There are no plans to add these features to JCIFS in the near future.

  What about the not-so-near future? Can you make a rough guess when these will be released? Presumably those patches will be merged in to the main branch at some point.  What's necessary to get that to happen?

  Cheers,

Matt Munz
Principal Software Engineer, Symantec Corporation
www.symantec.com
matt_munz at symantec.com

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication.