[jcifs] Providing an alternative sign on mechanism.

BASHEER, SHIBU shibu.basheer at emera.com
Fri Mar 16 13:55:39 GMT 2007

Hi,

We are using NtlmHttpFilter for seamless single sign on to our applications.  Problem is, some PCs are shared among multiple users.

Is there a way to provide an alternative sign on mechanism so user who are not logged on to themselves on a PC can click on a link to sign out and sign in as a different user without having to logout and login again to windows?

Currently, we have a all our .do (struts) url being filtered by NtlmHttpFilter.

Thanks,
Shibu

Confidentiality Notice -This email communication is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s). If you received this email in error,please contact the sender and delete this email. Unauthorized disclosure or copying of this email is prohibited.

Attachment Limits -Emera will not accept emails larger than 10MB or emails containing high risk attachments like ZIP, EXE or others that could contain viruses. If you have a business need to send such an email, please contact the recipient for instructions.