[jcifs] 2nd Category Prize !

Jackpot Sweepstakes info at ukjackpot.com
Thu Mar 15 22:01:48 GMT 2007

JACKPOT SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY
Ref Number: ITTL/0709HPG/GRCC/121177
Category: 2B
Winning Number: 08 15 30 31 34 43 40
Batch Number: ATP/44863214257/3445328/511
Ticket number: 08-04-33-38-BL-AU

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to announce you as one of the 5 lucky winners in the Jackpot Sweepstakes Lottery draw held recently.

You have thimefore been approved for a total pay out of £1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds).

The following particulars are attached to your jackpot payment order:

(i) Winning numbers: 08 15 30 31 34 43 40
(ii) Batch Number: ATP/44863214257/3445328/511
(iii) Reference number: ITTL/0709HPG/GRCC/121177

Please contact our finance consultant & claims agent for remittance of your prize win:

Mr. Charles Collin Smith
Cavanagh Group,(Financial Consultants)
The Courtyard, Staplefield Road, Cuckfield, West Sussex RH17 5JT
Tel: +44-7031943954
Tel: +44-7031943764
Tel: +44-2070600312
Facsimile: +44-2070600319
Personal Email: charcolinsmith at yahoo.co.uk

When you contact him, please provide him with your Winning numbers, batch number, and your Reference number.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT YOUR CLAIM WOULD NOT BE AUTHENTICATED UNTIL YOU PROVIDE HIM WITH YOUR WINNING NUMBER, BATCH NUMBER AND YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER. PLEASE ENSURE THAT WINNING NUMBER(S) ARE KEPT SAFE AND SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TO ANYONE.

You are also advised to provide him with the underlisted information as soon as possible:

1.  Name in full
2.  Address
3.  Nationality
4.  Age
5.  Occupation
6.  Phone/Fax

On behalf of members and staff of Jackpot Sweepstakes Lottery, please accept my hearty congratulations!

Sincerely,

Administrator
Jackpot Sweepstakes

N.B:

1. All claims that are not processed would be nullified after 10 working days from today

2. The reference number quoted above should be in all your correspondence with our finance consultant/claims agent.

3. Do inform our finance consultant/claims agent of any change of address or names.

4. All winners under the age of 18 are automatically dis-qualified.

5. Please do not reply to this email. Contact your our finance consultant/claims agent as indicated above.