[jcifs] Providing an alternative sign on mechanism.

Jonathan Trumbull jonathan.trumbull at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:14:07 GMT 2007

Shibu,

I had the same issue and handled it by extending NtlmHttpFilter.  Basically
the user clicks a link on the page which sets a "Manual Logon" cookie that
tells the filter to send back 3 SC_UNAUTHORIZED status's in a row (the count
is stored in a cookie as well).  This forces the browser to bring up the
manual logon dialogbox--works like a champ.

--Jonathan