[jcifs] JCIFS and RAW Mode

Steven Zgaljic szgaljic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:15:31 GMT 2007

Chris,

Actually, I'm not really sure what I'm referring too, the only information I
have to go on is "Does JCIFS use RAW Mode"? Such a broad question
is too complex to answer, however, I think the information that Mike
provided might be enough for me to determine if we are using JCIFS in RAW
mode.

Mike,

So to be as simplistic as possible you are saying that if I am connecting
with port 445 I am using RAW Mode and if I am using 139 it is not RAW Mode?
Would you be able to point me to some type of documentation detailing this
information?

Thanks once again.