[jcifs] NtlmHttpFilter Question

Alexander Jung alexander.w.jung at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:20:47 GMT 2007

Hello,

2007/4/8, Vinny Carpenter <vscarpenter at gmail.com>:
> My question is if I can modify the look and feel of the HTTP 401?
No and Yes,

You can only change the 401 by modifiying what your webserver delivers
as a 401, but to really change the behavior you need nore. Thats the
reason I modified the http Filter, not to bring up a 401, but to
redirect on authentication faliure. There are some patches in the
archives of this mailing list I used as starting points, but I evolved
quite a bit from there.

I'll have to look into it to untie it from the rest of my application
and post it in a few days.

Yours,

Alexander Jung