[jcifs] [jcifs-ext] ERROR_MORE_DATA on netUserGetGroups()

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Jan 19 05:44:39 GMT 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:06:32 +0800
"Stephen Eaton" <seaton at gateway.net.au> wrote:

> G'day Wally,
>
> Did you have any joy with this problem?  I'm having the same problem with
> the netGroupEnum() operation in the GroupManagement Class of JCIFS-ext

This is a fundamental limitation in the RAP protocol. RAP protocol data
units are limited to 64K. The RAP functions are a deprecated technology
and therefore will never be included seriously in jcifs mainline. RPC
will be used to provide user and group manipulation in 2.0.

Greedo shoots first? Not in my Star Wars.