[jcifs] jCIFS at CIFS2004

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Thu Jun 3 20:32:49 GMT 2004

I'm going to send this out again.  I'll be at the CIFS conference and
would really like to see jCIFS fairly represented.  I've been pleased in
the past to represent jCIFS at the CIFS conference, but the project has
really grown way beyond my ability to do it justice.

Folks who are working on authentication, on testing CIFS servers using
jCIFS, on jCIFS-based applications... you could really gain a lot from
this conference.

If possible, I would like to have someone do a tutorial (45 min) on using
jCIFS as a CIFS testing tool.  There are plans for a tutorial on the
Samba-4 test suite.  A tutorial on writing CIFS applications using jCIFS
would also be a good idea.

There are a lot of people using jCIFS these days.  I'm sure one of you can
fill the gap.

Thanks!

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org