[jcifs] Issue listing "smb://"

Eric Glass eric.glass at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:56:05 GMT 2004

Mike,

Do you have any thoughts on this (i.e., does it seem to be a
reasonable approach)?  I'm still not convinced that I'm not just doing
something wrong myself (although I've checked my broadcast address,
etc., and everything *seems* to be correct).  But asking the
jcifs.smb.client.domain controller (if specified) for the list seems
like an appropriate fallback, since otherwise you would just get an
UnknownHostException listing "smb://".

Eric