[jcifs] NTLM authentication through apache

Eric Glass eric.glass at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:20:34 GMT 2004

It's likely that Apache is closing the connection at some point.  For
IE to work, it needs a persistent connection from the Type 1 message
on.  Mozilla is more tolerant of connection closes, which would
explain why that browser works.

I'm not terribly familiar with Apache configuration, but see this:

    http://lists.samba.org/archive/jcifs/2004-January/002906.html

This sounds similar to what you're getting.  If that doesn't work, you
can send me a packet capture and I'll have a look.

Eric