[jcifs] jcifs + Tomcat + apache/mopd_jk

stephan.helas at e-7.com stephan.helas at e-7.com
Fri Jan 23 08:43:47 GMT 2004

Hello,

Thank you for your help. I compiled apache / mod_jk from source and it works :-) after hours of searching for the misconfiguration i found it.
the reason why mozilla work and IE not is because of the ssl - keepalive Configuration in Redhat. The Default Config sets IE to nokeepalive either if the KeepAlive is globaly enabled.

This is the Line in httpd.conf
BrowserMatch "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

So now it works on my standart Redhat Config.

Thx for your help.
Stephan