[jcifs] Connection reset

Anatol Pomozov anatol_pomazau at epam.com
Thu Nov 13 21:21:20 EST 2003

Hello Michael,

MBA> You might try different values for
MBA> jcifs.smb.client.ssnLimit and see if it
MBA> has any effect though. Let us know what you find.

I try to set wide range of values for this parameter but without success.
Exception message still appears in log.

How can I help you to discover this annoyance?
I can send debug logs to list if you want.
How can i find more useful information for you? (Point me please to documentation)

BTW
Documentation says
---
NON will not print anything to the console including
exceptions
---
I set in web.xml
        <init-param>
            <param-name>jcifs.util.log</param-name>
            <param-value>NON</param-value>
        </init-param>
But jcifs lib write to log all the same.

PS
Pardon me. There was the message with the same problem in this list recently.
I've not seen it - I've just subscribe this maillist.
I've tried to find in list by criteria 'reset' but subject of those message
is 'rese t' :)

--
Best regards,
 Anatol                            mailto:anatol_pomazau at epam.com