[jcifs] Problems with SmbOutputFileStream.write() to a NetWare-Server

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Wed Dec 3 21:17:06 GMT 2003

Just FYI, the SNIA doc lists error #64 as

  ERRsmbcmd  64  The server did not recognize the command received.

Sounds as though we *might* be calling an SMB that isn't implemented on
that server.  As Mike says, though, can't know nothin' 'till we see a
trace and know which jCIFS you're running.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org