[jcifs] Problems with SmbOutputFileStream.write() to aNetWare-Server

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Dec 3 20:54:41 GMT 2003

> I am running jCifs against a NetWare 6 SP3 Server running NFAP/CIFS. I get
> an
> error [ERRSRV/64] when trying to write into a file on a CIFS-Share on my
> server, although the file is being created (with 0 bytes).

99% chance we can't do anything without a packet capture. Can you get one
with NetMon or Ethereal and send it to me directly?

Also, which version of jCIFS are you using?

Also, I don't have a windows machine handy but what do you get if you do:

c:\> net helpmsg 64

?

A program should be written to  model the concepts of the task it
maximizes the  potential for it  to be applied  to tasks that are
conceptually similar and, more  important, to tasks that have not
yet been conceived.