[jcifs] Quick question

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Sat Nov 23 07:25:16 EST 2002

I *think* that this might be part of extended attribute handling, as
described in the SNIA CIFS doc.  I don't know if anyone has had time to
try and implement that subset of features for jCIFS.

That's a guess, though.  I haven't had time to dig.

Chris -)-----
(who hates mail useragents that don't know how to wordwrap)

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org