[jcifs] MalformedURLException

Russell & Karen Holley rkholley at comcast.net
Tue Nov 19 10:54:36 EST 2002

Chris,

Thanks for the reply.  This certainly sounds like it could be a cause for
the problem, but
I'm still perplexed as to how to deal with it.  I compiled the
CreateFile.java code with
JDK 1.3, so that should be OK, and CreateFile again after changing the
classpath so that
the JDK 1.3 jar files were first in the classpath.  But I'm afraid that
didn't do anything for me,
I got the same exception.

Thanks,

Russ