[jcifs] MalformedURLException

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Tue Nov 19 03:50:56 EST 2002

The problem is that the URL class provided by Java 1 is not as good as
that provided by Java 2.

It would be nice if jCIFS were able to work under both Java 1 and Java 2,
but the list of problems supporting both continued to grow.  The error you
are seeing is generally caused by the Java 1 URL class.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org