[jcifs] Your Permission

LennD at infoanddatacenter.com LennD at infoanddatacenter.com
Wed Jul 17 20:50:19 EST 2002

Dear valued customer,

We thank you for taking the time to read this email, and apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

We are an information company called Info and Data Center. We are in the business of making information readily available to anyone who wants it. We obtained your email address from a company buyout or from one of our clients. Due to the taboo nature of advertising via email, we have made a policy to ask permission before sending any email out. We believe in the right for free speech and also your right to privacy. We will never sell your information nor will disclose it to anyone for any reason. All emailings will be in accordance with all federal and state laws.  We will also be in compliance with the Acceptable Use Policy of our service provider, Webmaster Advisory (www.webmasteradvisory.com).  If you do not want to receive any emails ever, please click here: optout at infoanddatacenter.com . We again thank your for your patience and understanding. And just think, If more companies would adopt our policy, the internet would be a much better place.

Lenn Danielson
LennD at infoanddatacenter.com
V.P. Technologies
Info and Data Center, Inc.