[jcifs] Plusses, again.

Rob Wygand rob at wygand.com
Thu Jan 24 06:01:28 EST 2002

Hey Mike,

I'm seeing that plusses are being mangled again... when I try the following:

   SmbFile x = new SmbFile ("smb://server/share/1+2").mkdir();

jCIFS actually creates a directory named "1 2" instead of "1+2".
however, x.getCanonicalPath() properly shows "smb://server/share/1+2".

They also being mishandled in list... that is, if I try the following:

   SmbFile x = new SmbFile ("smb://server/share/dir+name");
   SmbFile[] = x.listFiles()

I get a File does not exist operation... I've checked that the directory
does indeed exist however.

This was working in previous betas, so something has changed recently
causing this to break again... I know that you changed the
encoding/decoding process somewhat. Thoughts?

rjw