[jcifs] Plusses, again.

Rob Wygand rob at wygand.com
Thu Jan 24 06:11:00 EST 2002

I've done some additional testing... if I pre-encode the URL (that is, I
use a StringTokenizer to get e each part of the path and then call
URLEncoder.encode() on each part,then reassemble the path) to:

SmbFile x = new SmbFile ("smb://server/share/dir%2Bname");

I can call listFiles() and everything works! However, attempting the
mkdir as I described below still results in the plus being converted to
a space, even when pre-encoded by me.

rjw