[jcifs] Small issues with 0.7.0b2

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Fri Aug 23 12:57:56 EST 2002

	Wow, that was fast. Just put the jcifs jar in resin-xxx/lib and add that XML stuff in the doc to
	the resin-xxx/conf/resin.conf. That's what I did anyway. In fact I'll attach my config. This
	is set for running with Mozilla and the url to point your browser at to look at
	smb://miallen2/pub would be like:

	http://mymachine:8080/examples/basic/servlet/NetworkExplorer/miallen2/pub

	But it also has the "filter-mapping" part. Just uncomment that and MSIE people will go right in
	without a pw and be able to browse right back into their machine with their own creds.
	 <<resin.conf>>

> BTW, we still get an error in FileOps if the connection times out and
> jCIFS tries to reconnect.  I think that we are failing to clear the
> challenge so the response is invalid.  I need to do a capture.

	I'll look at the soon. I'm tied up at the moment. You're probably right. I just need to
	invalidate the challenge after a disconnect.