[distcc] random make Error 5

Fergus Henderson fergus at google.com
Wed Oct 7 15:15:36 MDT 2009

Hi,

Some basic information might be helpful:
  - what version of distcc?
  - what OS?
  - any other error messages before the "make: *** [DrawContext.o] Error 5"?

If it is an old version of distcc, have you tried upgrading your distcc
client and servers with a recent version, e.g. distcc 3.1?

Fergus Henderson <fergus at google.com>