[distcc] ARM compiler arguments (--var)

Francis Robichaud francis at francisrobichaud.com
Tue Mar 10 16:15:18 GMT 2009

After reviewing the source code and architecture behind distcc, I
realized that modifying the pump feature would probably be the best
way to achieve distributed compilation with the ARM compiler. Nils and
Fergus briefly explained that the python parser should skip the
default compiler includes
http://lists.samba.org/archive/distcc/2008q2/003655.html . For my
needs, I would remove default includes and add specific support for
--via file1.txt and --depend file2.tmp which both require file1.txt
and file2.tmp to be sent to remote hosts.

I would appreciate if any of you, Martin/Nils/Fergus, could guide me
to accomplish such a task by telling me what files/functions I should
consider modifying.
Thanks