[distcc] Recursion errors

Urban Peter peterurban at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 10:26:32 GMT 2008

Hello!

I got it to work yesterday without ccache, but today
as I added ccache softlinks to the path again, and ...
it works. No idea why. Maybe I ran .bashrc twice and
$PATH contained twice the path to the softlinks
pointing to ccache... well, no. I just tried to add
the dirs again to the path, and it is still working.
Anyway thanks for your reply.

Peter