[distcc] distcc and -finput-charset option

Ilja Golshtein ilejn at yandex.ru
Wed Mar 22 06:19:42 GMT 2006

Hello!

>distcc is not adding this option; it must be coming from your makefile.

Of course. And this option is really required in my case.

>The likely cause is that this option is not supported by the version of
>distcc on the server.

How I could clarify whether it is supported or not (list of covered options or something)? Any plans to support this option? Any suggestions how to hack distcc to introduce this support?

I really need to have this stuff working and appreciate any help.

Many thanks.

--
Best regards
Ilja Golshtein